‘Fall for Glacier’ Scheduled for September 6-9
While spring has hardly sprung, especially in the high country, it’s time to make plans for autumn if you’re interested in this year’s Fall for Glacier September 9-12 experience at Glacier Park Lodge, East Glacier, Montana. Enjoy the following on this exclusive weekend:
- Exclusive BNSF Railway Private Train Ride from Whitefish to Glacier Park Lodge.
- Three nights stay at the century old Glacier Park Lodge in East Glacier including all meals
- Blackfeet Reservation and Lewis and Clark historical tour
- Special guests and Blackfeet interpretive programs by renowned ledger artist Terrance Guardipee and Native American Music Award winner Jack Gladstone
- Red Jammer bus tours
- Discover Glacier hikes and scenic boat ride with Park interpretive rangers and researchers.
- Glacier High Tea with special guests
- Horseback riding and golf in view of the majestic mountains of Glacier
- Welcome reception Thursday evening
- BBQ cookout and Great Northern Railroad history with special guests on Friday night
- Tickets to the Backpackers Ball gala event on Saturday night– dinner, live performance by Jack Gladstone, and a live and silent auction of Glacier art, memorabilia, and outdoor packages.
Call 406-892-3250 for reservations and information or see the website here.
The weekend is sponsored by the Glacier National Park Fund. Stay tuned for information about the Fund’s soon-to-be-implemented Adopt-a-Trail program to help cover the costs of trail maintenance throughout the park.